Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Vanity Seat



I picked up this guy from the upholsterer's last week, and I couldn't be happier with the results.  Brand new cushion, black glossy finish, and custom snow leopard upholstery.  She's never looked better!  This 1950s faux bamboo vanity seat has a new lease on life.  :)



available HERE



...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Erika Machamer said...

This is so pretty Kelly! I want to be the kind of girl that sits on a seat like this!!!

Leah said...

So pretty! I LOVE your Etsy shop, I think I've hearted like almost everything in it..

xoxo,
Leah
www.couturearabesque.com

quintessence said...

Charming!! Better than new I'd say!!

Allison said...

Hey Kelly - blogspot has implemented a lightbox presentation for photos in your blog and others. If you don't like it, go to this site, http://buzz.blogger.com/2011/10/lightbox-update.html, and it will tell you how to disable the feature.

designchic said...

It adorable...love the bamboo and the animal print!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...