Saturday, January 15, 2011

Rope Knobs On Sale!

My friend (and previous coworker), Max, emailed me this weekend to let me know that these super cool "rope" knobs are now on sale!  You might remember, I blogged about them last summer

Previously $10.00 these knobs are now $2.95 each!



I normally don't go for unconventional hardware...  but these knobs are pretty simple and SO fun.  A little nautical, a little preppy, a little earthy.  I like them.  And so does Max.


buy them HERE.

...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Unknown said...

Have to say I'm a fan too :) x

Twosinks said...

Thanks for the tip! I had been trying to decide about using these in by bathroom and at this price I can't go wrong!

Kelly Krugh said...

Just found your etsy shop! I'm adding the leopard pillows to my "Valentine's Day Wish List"!!!

Kelly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...