Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday's Etsy Shop: Davie & Chiyo Clutches


Today's Etsy shop is Vancouver based, Davie & Chiyo Clutches.  This amazing shop is owned and operated by two lovely sisters who creatively experiment with new styles and fabrics, and pay exceptional attention to detail.  I LOVE the pop of color these little clutches can bring to a simple black dressSo feminine and chic... 

Planning a wedding?  Listen up Brides and Bridesmaids-- Davie & Chiyo will take custom orders, just choose your shade of dupioni silk.  What a fabulous gift for the Bridesmaids (or the Bride herself!).

Some of my (girly) personal favorites include...











Learn more about Davie & Chiyo HERE, and shop their etsy store HERE!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Catherine said...

Hi Kelly, Love the clutches! I wish I had more ocassions for them. I love how elegant they make you feel. Have a great weekend - hope that spring is in the air out there! Trina

Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

I love them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...