Sunday, February 7, 2010

New Vintage!

Check out the new vintage in the shop this week...










































vintage cast iron dog door stop







vintage Dutch blue tin with lid














...




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Caroline said...

You've got some really amazing pieces in your shop! I love all of the different cannisters. I'm pretty sure I'll be ordering some things one of these days..

Caroline of Red Glasses

Rae :] said...

[jaw drop] everything in here this week is incredible. You have an eye for finding amazing vintage. I am positively lusting after the white foo dog sculpture!

Anonymous said...

I don't understand how you do it! The pieces you find are amazing! You truly have a gift and I'm so glad I've found your store-my bank account is not! ;) Just wanted to say thanks :)

The Goods Design said...

So many gorgeous goodies!

Stephanie Hillberry said...

There are so many lovely things to oogle...but I think my favorite is that pink mikasa pitcher. So retro and funky! And I am so impressed by your photos--they really highlight the pieces. Great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...