Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Washington Post Interior Design Chat!

Hey guys!  Tomorrow, I'm joining the gals over at The Washington Post for a LIVE chatWant to join us?  We'll be talking about interior design, home improvement, gift giving, entertaining, etc!  This is the first time I've ever done such a thing, and I would love a chance to meet more of you!  So, submit your questions now!  We'll start chatting tomorrow at 11am EST.





Click HERE for more information!


Thanks to the ladies at The Washington Post for including me in their "Home Front" chat, and I hope to hear from more of you tomorrow!



...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Annie Pazoo said...

What fun! Home Front is my favorite weekly chat. Can't wait to hear all about your new shop and your tips!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...