Saturday, October 1, 2011

Saturday In Indianapolis

(me, enjoying the views at Eagle Creek Reservoir)


(the leaves are starting to turn)

(miles and miles of hiking trails)


(my mom and her dog, Winnie.
Winnie loves to run and run and run)


(Rick's Boat Yard)


(2 Blue Moons)


Had a fabulous day, visiting my mom in Indianapolis today.  I flew into town last night.  My goodness, the weather is gorgeous here!  We spent the day hiking through Eagle Creek Park, followed by lunch and beers at Rick's Boat Yard.  Yum.

Today I wore long sleeves and an insulated vest for the first time since April.


I love this time of year.


...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Susan said...

Great post Kelly! I'm originally from Indiana and used to live in Indianapolis, it really has a lot to offer. Such pretty pics. I am tired of the rainy weather in NYC! Fall is my favorite too :D

Marianne said...

Gorgeous pics! I live in a suburb of Indy and you're right, the weather has been beautiful this weekend... once it warmed up! Glad you're having a nice visit!

Lila said...

Great photo of your mom and dog. Definitely looks like he likes to run and run.

Sara Cate said...

I'm from Indy (now live in AZ), and I love Rick's Boatyard. Their calamari is the best! Glad you had a great trip!

reb said...

Great pictures kelly! I can't believe you were right and I mean RIGHT by my house! I live close to Ricks. What did you have?
Rebekah

Kelly Robson said...

Thanks for the comments, gals. Indianapolis is such a fabulous city-- and Eagle Creek is like a hidden gem!

Rebekah- we ordered a lunch of appetizers: fried goat cheese (to die for good), seared Ahi Tuna (also a must have), and the crab stuffed mushrooms. And two rounds of Blue Moons. :)

xoxo
Kelly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...