Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Bone Clad Boxes


Day 2 of the High Street Market HOME sneak peeks.  Today, I want to show you our collection of bone clad storage boxes!  I adore this group-- available in classic white as well as black (which is stunning).  We also have a few versions with an etched design-- in fact, the fluer de lis box was custom made for our store!  Keep them on a bedside table to hold jewelry or cufflinks.  Or, use a collection of boxes at your desk to keep paperclips, notes, and other office supplies at bay.


This little "Mermaid" box is my favorite...

Prices range from $19.00 to $48.00 (depending on size).

The High Street Market HOME store will be open in just a couple of weeks! Until then, we're posting exclusive sneak peeks of the new shop on this blog. Check back tomorrow to see another one of our new products.


 
...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Patricia said...

They are gorgeous!

Pam M. said...

Kelly: I'm a recent admirer of your aesthetic, but now to find your brilliantly curated pieces for the dedicated store is just fantastic! Love, love, love the mermaid box, too. Any chance that down the road you might venture into a "bricks & mortar" shop as well?

Susan said...

Gorgeous! The fluer de lis box would be a great Christmas gift for my cultured brother.in.law, it's his favorite motif.

Sharon@house58blog.com said...

I love the mermaid, so unique!

victoria | vmac+cheese said...

So impressed so far, between these boxes and the lamps yesterday! Can I ask what might be a dumb question? For items like this made out of "bone," do you know what kind of bone, exactly?

kelleyp said...

loving

Ashley said...

Beautiful! Can't wait until the store is open for business.

Unknown said...

Just came across your blog! So glad I did...For sure becoming a new follower and scrolling back for more great posts!

Kim Russell Photography said...

I can't wait for your store to open! I know it will be wonderful.

Andrea H. said...

Wow! You are just presenting lovely pieces. I am really excited to see all that you have found and will appreciatively present. Just great!
Andrea

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...