Thursday, May 26, 2011

Yellow & Turquoise Tablescape

From the new issue of Lonny Magazine
styled by Lulu Powers, entertaining genius.




Three things I want to say about this spread:
  1. I obviously love the yellow orchids with turquoise planters-- such an unexpected and chic centerpiece idea.
  2. That orange tray (on the "Get The Look" page) is excellent.  It's from Z Gallerie and it's only $29.95.  It also comes in white, green, silver....
  3. I love the idea of using printed scarves as table runners...  I've done it in the past and it works like a charm!  My favorite places to shop for cheap, colorful "table runners" (I mean, scarves) are Target, Zara, and even Old Navy (I've tried Kohls and Walmart too, but then we move into some pretty bad polyesters...  I suggest sticking with basic cotton).  I'm telling you, you'll find better prints than you will at the fabric store.  Most are less than $25.00 and they're already cut to size.


Oh, and this new issue of Lonny is SO fabulous.  Check it out when you have a chance.


...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Casa Très Chic said...

What a gorgeous blog you have here!
Love the orange tray, great finds.
Big hugs from Brasil
Tereza

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...