Monday, August 9, 2010

The High & The Low

In the last few weeks, I have made two purchases that have truly made me happy.  So happy, in fact, that I feel the need to spread the happiness on this blog.  Now, I realize that these are material objects, but it's true.  I have been happier since I bought them.  Please don't judge.

The high priced item: 

Kate Spade "Jossline" bag in black, purchased at Nordstrom.  Buttery black leather, gold zippers, and a cute little shape that can only be described as "fat."  I love this little guy.  Plus, the interior is striped in pink, green, and white.  Very cute.




The low priced item:


Mossimo Jeggings from Target. I gave in and jumped on the "jeggings" bandwagon (but, with a low price tag). I couldn't help myself-- they're stretch pants, people! Made with stretch denim to look like jeans! Complete with back pockets!  I think that I will be living in these throughout the fall/winter. So, I bought two pairs.

Happy Monday!

...


UPDATE:
I now own about 5 pairs: jet black, jet black, faded black, blue with yellow stitching,
and dark blue with blue stitching.  :)

 
...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

paula said...

are the jeggings as comfy as leggings? I am such a leggings addict.

Kelly Robson said...

Paula, yes they are! I'm a leggings girl too, but these are comfy (and thicker for those cold winter days). Perfect with boots and a big sweater.

And, they are cheapo too. :)

Aimee@ the Functional Space said...

I wasn't so sure that I could jump on the jeggings bandwagon. But if I could do it on the cheap at Target then why not! Thanks for the tip!

A Few of My Favorite Things said...

I've been debating the Mossimo jeggings. Now I think I need them!

Julie Holloway said...

You will have that black bag for a million years! You can't go wrong. The jeggings will be cute for fall with boots. Do you love that look? I live in jeans and boots in fall...I'll check them out at our local "targeh"

(oh..just see you just answered my boots question)

kelleyp said...

great finds. love all things kate! but i am all over those jeggings--confused why people would pay over $100 for basically a legging.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...