Monday, June 7, 2010

My Weekend...

I just flew in this morning from my two day trip in Indianapolis, visiting my folks.  I returned to a house that is dusty but still standing!  I will post some pictures of the 3rd floor (post demolition) later today.  But, while I try to catch up, here are a few pictures (taken on my iPhone) of my brief mini-break weekend.

mom & dad's house, indianapolis

mom & dad's backyard

sitting by the pool...

my parent's dog, Winnie. 
She is a hysterical, 1 year old rescue (maybe giant schnauzer?) with her own fan club.  I can't believe she was able to sit still for the picture.

contemplating the use of Japanese Yew on the side yard. 
it grows quickly, it's fool proof, evergreen, will live nicely in our Zone 6 climate, and it produces nice foliage. 

this morning, heading back home


...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

mb said...

So much fun to have weekend getaways. Especially when your house is being ripped up.

Looking forward to seeing the photos of the house later.

Your mom and dad's place looks beautiful and peaceful.

mb from dallas

Julie said...

Your parents house is gorgeous. Indianapolis? Who knew?

Megan said...

I'm scouting for apartmenttherapy.com hours tours, if you are interested. My email is meganbrittingham@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...