Thursday, June 24, 2010

Midcentury Spider Coffee Table

I was psyched to activate all of the new vintage items today(!!!), and one of my FAVORITE things (besides this, this and this) was this fabulous midcentury modern spider coffee table with a brass tray top.  The tray can be lifted off and the base folds up completely, if need be.  It's totally gorgeous.


It reminds me of Ellen Pompeo's table, recently featured in Elle Decor...


...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Sally@DivineDistractions said...

I spent yesterday going though "antique" stores looking at mid-century modern furniture. If I had seen this table, I would have bought it! It's fun to see "what's old is new again!"

Mary @ RoomPolish said...

ooo! I saw a table like this over at The Brick House blog and was wondering where they found it...so fun to see the same image on your blog! Glad to have stumbled upon you---love your blog!

becky said...

I think that issue featured the same table in two different spreads w/ the same stylist - I need to double check.

My parents have one in their attic. OUr neighbor owned a store in the mall full of Korean imports and they bought it from him in the 80s. It looked way outdated and weird in the 90s, and now it's back!

Anonymous said...

I actually have this coffee table and is for sale. It was purchased in Bangkok in 1963. Feel free to contact me if you would like to see pictures.
myahah@yahoo.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...