Friday, June 25, 2010

Ellen Pompeo, Hollywood Hills


Yesterday, I posted a picture from Ellen Pompeo's Hollywood Hills home, recently featured in the May issue of Elle Decor.  Now, I know that for most of you design junkies, this is totally OLD NEWS.  So sorry.  But, I must have been living under a rock (code for "working on our house") during the month of May, and I never fully indulged in my Elle Decor because when I picked up the issue again, I felt like I was looking at everything for the first time. 

So, let's get to it.  Her home is SO well done.  Designed by Martyn Lawrence-Bullard, who seems to be a total genius.  Where do I start?  The hexagon tiles, fabulous striped pillows and rugs, white upholstery, eclectic textiles...  and, the views!









The following images came from my (shitty) scanner.  Please excuse the quality, and appreciate the gorgeousness of the rooms!







...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Hailey said...

her house is perfect - gives me the warm fuzzies every time!

The Design Boards said...

I love that kitchen, so amazing!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...