Friday, January 29, 2010

Totally Exhausted

beautiful collection of "clutter" above,
unknown source

Still moving.  And, totally exhausted.  Why do I have so much stuff?  Moving the shop inventory is a job in its own right...  and, I am literally "setting up shop" in the new location today.  Thankfully, we have much more space over here!

Anyway, have a terrific weekend people.  If we can knock this MOVE out today, I plan on spending my Valentine's Day gift early: a full day at the spa!  I'm thinking massage, facial, manicure and pedicure.  If  we can knock this out today, I will be there tomorrow afternoon.  That is the goal.

Happy Weekend!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Jennifer said...

good luck! keep your eyes on that spa prize :)

Stephanie Hillberry said...

Oohh...the spa sounds Fabulous. I think you should treat yourself regardless. Moving is the pits--you deserve a treat!

From the Kitchen said...

I need to copy your photo and hang it above my clutter to either give me inspiration or detract from the unattrativeness of my clutter. Enjoy your new old home. We certainly do--except for the clutter, of course.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...