Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Vintage!

The first High Street Market vintage preview of 2010!  Happy New Year!

Check out the new vintage listed in the shop this week...
































refurbished Zero electric fan






vintage black glass modernist bowls
available here and here


porcelain Asian blue and white bowl

























...

Do you want to be on the High Street Market mailing list?  If so, sign up at the top right corner of this blog.  The newsletter allows shoppers to perview new vintage before it's listed in the shop, alerts you of new products, High Street Market news, and even offers discounts!

Newsletters are sent out about twice a month on Sunday nights!

...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Hissyfits & Halos said...

I just received my first High Street Market newsletter, right in my inbox! :) I was shopping around your Etsy shop, and I'm lovin' that silver toast rack! I love the black ceramic candle sticks, too! *sigh*

monique said...

you have such a great eye for things! my favorite are those owls...i'll be signing up for sure! thanks for sharing :)

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Amazing finds! How do you do it!!!

I love all of the owl stuff.

The Goods Design said...

ALL gorgeous!!! You are inspiring me to hit up more So Cal flea markets!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...