Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Preppy Plaid



Loving these preppy plaid coasters available at Pendleton USA.  They make me want to buy a large leather chesterfield sofa, and drink a martini.

While you're there, pick up this chic plaid throw...  The color scheme is great.



and, a set of tartan dessert plates!

I'm loving plaid wallpaper lately... 




Did you know that the Home Depot carries affordable and super chic plaid wallpaper?  Seriously.




...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Paulette said...

I've been uncharacteristically mad about plaid lately. Think it started when I peeped a vintage red plaid evening coat hanging outside my favorite vintage store. (It was unfortunately too big--and too expensive--for me.) But yesterday at a church thrift store I scored a plaid wool throw in shades of blue and green and tiny hint of yellow. Can't wait to bring it home from the drycleaners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...