Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Dakota Fanning, Glamour Girl!



Wow!  These shots, courtesy of Refinery29, show Dakota posing for her Teen Vogue cover shoot.  She looks amazing, and she's 15 years old by the way.  I want to talk about that leopard dress please.  I love it!  The article says that we will be able to buy that dress at Target!  Yes.  I just checked, and it's not online just yet... 





For more on Dakota's cover shoot, read the Teen Vogue article HERE.


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Kay* said...

she was an adorable child and has matured into a gorgeous young lady...i don't remember her having an awkward phase!

bryn alexandra said...

she is so beautiful.

It's funny, I remember being 13 and wanting so bad to be 15, and being 15 and wanting so bad to be 18. And now I am 25 and I want so bad to be 30. But then I look at her, and think stop with the grown up look! Just enjoy being 15 :)

Ah, hind sight is always 20/20.

Magchunk said...

She's growing up so well! From cute kid to lovely young woman. And that leopard dress is gorgeous and suites her so well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...