Wednesday, October 21, 2009

More Spool Love...





I wasn't done telling you how much I love spool tables... or chairs, or beds.  Both images courtesy of Martha.

And, thank you, from the bottom of my heart for all of the lovely comments, emails, tweets about our anniversary.  We made to 2 years!  And, last night we had a delicious dinner at the William Penn Inn, north of Philadelphia.  The place was established in 1714(!) and it was beautiful.  :)


...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Sheila said...

Hi Kelly! Huge fan of your blog - read it every day. Happy belated anniversary :)
P.S. My office is five minutes from the William Penn Inn!!

Kelly Robson said...

Thanks, Sheila! You are so lucky, I LOVE that area! It's gorgeous.

xx
Kelly

Style Court said...

Kelly, oh my gosh, my mom's family had so many spool beds! I do love seeing the furniture with a coat of black paint. Hmm...picturing a painted spool bed with John Robshaw linens.

Anyway, happy anniversary to both of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...