Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Kelly Wearstler in Vogue



So, I heard that Ms. Wearstler would be featured in this issue...  but, um, I didn't like her house.  I didn't!  But, you might!  It's way-too-crazy-out-of-the-box-over-the-top for me.  This house gives me anxiety.

my favorite (ahem... exterior) image posted above.









to view all images of Wearstler's LA home, read the Apartment Therapy article HERE.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

K said...

In following Gramma's mantra "if you can't say something nice..."The exterior looks nice...

Kelly Robson said...

Haha... ok, Kate. Very fair. BUT, did you see the pictures??? Seriously, it's CRAZY... I can't deal. :)

Erika said...

A decorator suggested I look at KWID for inspiration for a few of my custom bags. Love her fabrics and even want one of her books. Then I saw the photos of her house. Whoa. You're right. The exterior looks nice.

plaisirs simples said...

I agree with all of the above...exterior-stunning....interior-acid trip

K said...

Oh Kelly, I meant, that *I* could only think to say "The exterior is nice" in my effort to follow Gram. I realized upon re-reading that it may have come across as a slight on you - which it absolutely wasn't meant to be at all. You and I are totally on the same page about that house. Gram would disapprove, but... I wonder if someone else did the exterior?

Kelly Robson said...

Kate- Never ever thought it was a slight on me! Gram's right, by the way. I sure do love that exterior!

I guess I just don't "get it" in regards to Kelly's house... Maybe the concept is just way over my head. She makes SUCH crazy decisions with her own home, it's interesting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...